Some mornings are just too slow and tea leaves don’t do much to get you in the right mood to kick start your day in high spirits.
So if your morning is dragging more than you would want it to, then we have a solution for you, and that is a sweet rich cup of Espresso. Well, the best way to kick start the dopamine in your brain very early in the morning and flip on the turbo switch, is by taking an early dose of Espresso.
And while you are at it, it might interest you to know that Espresso will pack your body with polyphenols, which help prevent diseases, it also contains antioxidants and cafestol which is anti-inflammatory. Now that you are ready for your morning shot of Espresso let us sample some of the best Espresso machines to use for your morning or evening shot.
Call to Action
Want to enjoy a fresh cup of creamy Espresso froth early in the morning without visiting the restaurant then the De ‘Longhi ESAM3300, is your Espresso maker. The unit has been equipped with a manual frother that mixes to provide you with a rich creamy froth thus achieving an evenly textured drink.
The De ‘Longhi Espresso machine has been equipped with customization options and once set you will automatically enjoy your normal cup of brewed Espresso complete with the perfect, density, richness, and temperature. Additionally, the machine features an adjustable manual cappuccino system designed to mix steam and milk thus offer you the thickest long-lasting foam cup of cappuccino.What’s more is that you can adjust the levels and treat yourself to a creamy latte, a flat white or a macchiato.
- Equipped with an easy to use control panel
- The unit is easy to clean and handle
- Provides a fresh cup of Espresso for every cup
- An intelligent machine that produces customized Espresso drinks
- Not great with finely ground beans
- Does not produce very hot water
If you are in for a fresh cup of Espresso every morning or evenings with an easy to use the machine then the De ‘Longhi is your go-to Espresso/Coffee machine.
- Patented "Cappuccino system" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces. Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches. Input power - 1350 watts
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- Maintenance: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual; Energy saving: With 3 hour automatic shut off
- Utilize De'Longhi's specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine (latte best). Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer
READ NEXT: Discover the best Outdoor Grills of 2020
Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso is a feature-rich, easy to use Espresso/Capuccino system that has been equipped with a 15-bar pressure pump system designed to help you prepare a rich cup of creamy topped espresso. The management and operation of the unit is pretty easy as you can easily remove the vertical water reservoir whenever you want to clean or refill.
With Mr. Coffee’s automatic dual shot Espresso/Capuccino system your morning shot of Espresso is just minutes away, given that the unit has been equipped with a thermal block heating system that lets you heat the water instantly, and features a frothing arm to help steam the milk quickly.
- Features an intuitive interface
- Compact enough for your kitchen space
- The machine works faster
- Frothing arm helps in the preparation of creamy froth
- Taste not very rich
- Frothing arm is short
Mr. Coffee’s automatic dual shot Espresso is the perfect unit for your homemade café latte’s, espresso, and Cappuccino.
- 15-bar pump system uses powerful pressure to extract a dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Make 2 single shots at once with dual-shot brewing. Watts: 1250
- Thermal block heating system provides barista-speed brewing and heating. Cord length: 26 inches
- Removable, washable drip tray keeps brew space neat and tidy
We don’t know how you want your espresso but we assume it must be rich and full of flavor, has a perfectly balanced taste, complete with either a silky or velvety feel in the mouth. Well, then you are home because Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine will provide all the above in a home cup.
For your latte, Breville has been equipped with a steam wand performance that allows you to hand texture microfoam milk, which helps to enhance flavor. The machine is pretty intuitive and gives you varied options as concerns the grind size depending on the type of bean that you are grinding.
- Features a dose control grinding that helps deliver the correct amount of freshly ground coffee
- Has varied grind size dial
- Provides a perfectly balanced taste
- Offers a silk velvety mouthfeel
- Requires constant cleaning
- The settings have to be tweaked every time
Breville the Barista is your perfect companion when you need a rich cup of espresso in under a minute.
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
Whether you want to use ground or the whole coffee beans Gaggia Brera super-automatic Espresso Machine will offer a rich shot of cappuccino or Espresso. Other significant features available in this espresso machine are that it is programmable, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time, setting the machine up for use.
The front panel is made of stainless steel material for longevity and is also easy to clean. The unit features a simple interface with few marked buttons to allow even the novice users to brew both the custom and basic drinks.
- Has been equipped with a user-friendly display
- The brew group can be removed for maintenance and cleaning
- Provides rapid steam in under 10 seconds
- Features a simple interface
- Maintenance intensive
- Temperature adjustment is a problem
The Espresso machine is maintenance intensive but also a good automatic machine that can be used by both the professionals and novice cappuccino and latte lovers.
Why pay for a cup of latte when you can use the Breville Nespresso to brew yourself an authentic cup of delicious espresso, and not only that instead of spending up to $4 or $5 in your favorite restaurant; just turn the Creatista plus into your latte maker using the attached milk frother. The latter allows you to make a 5-star hotel quality latte art in your kitchen.
The integrated milk frother features 8 texture levels and up to 11 different milk temperature settings that allow you to come up with the best single serve coffee or espresso beverages. The unit features an intuitive display guide that will walk you through preparation and maintenance. Even better is that the espresso machine has been equipped with 8 beverages selections thus you can enjoy your perfect cup of black coffee.
- Features an intuitive interface
- Made of stainless steel material thus durable
- Offers high-quality coffee and milk experience
- Easy to clean and maintain via the removable drip tray
- The steam wand is not very effective
- Coffee not very strong and is lukewarm
The Breville Nespresso creatista plus coffee is very handy if you want to customize drinks by using the Nespresso machine.
Nespresso by De’ Longhi is a compact espresso maker, so if you have a tiny space and an undying love for espresso, coffee, latte, or cappuccino just get the Nespresso as it covers a very small footprint. And unlike other coffee makers that always need a refill the Nespresso Inissia Espresso machine has been equipped with a 0.7l tank ideal for making up to 9 coffees without necessarily having to refill.
Though the compact size the unit is modern and an energy saver as it can automatically goes off after 9 minutes. And to make your engagements with the coffee maker smooth, the manufacturer has equipped the unit with a folding drip tray that can cater to larger cup sizes, which also drops down when you remove your mug.
- The unit is an energy saver
- Is compact and features a colorful design
- Has integrated a high-pressure pump
- Is a versatile and smart coffee machine
- Extra care should be taken with the capsules
- The nozzle is not very effective
The capsule system makes this machine easy to use and clean and will also furnish you with an excellent cup of espresso.
- Compact and light: at only 2.4 kilogram, The lightest Espresso machine with a trim profile (12 centimeter W x 23 centimeter H x 32 centimeter L) Fits in the smallest spaces
- High-tech: 19 bar high-performance pump. Fast heating system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds
- Flexible: 2 programmable buttons with automatic flow stop for Espresso and Lungo coffees and folding drip tray for Latte macchiato preparation
- Energy-efficient: power save mode automatically switches machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity (programmable to 30 min)
- Recycled: made of 23.4% recycled plastic
You don’t have to own a fancy machine to enjoy a rich cup of espresso, and besides some people, especially the lone rangers prefer to remain attached to their roots but still enjoy their coffee in the modern world. If you are one of them then the Bialetti Express Moka is your coffee maker.
The vintage coffee maker has an easy maintenance and use mechanism where you can easily disassemble it to clean and can produce at least 2 ounces of mocha coffee. The unit features quite a small footprint making it a masterpiece for your kitchen.
- Will brew your coffee in less than 5 minutes
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Has varieties that can hold up to 12 cups
- Made from durable stainless steel material
- The material affects the flavor of the coffee
- Comes with rough sharp edges
Old is gold is what people say and when it comes to coffee they are referring to the Bialetti express Moka pot that has incorporated a traditional design but offers a modern rich cup of espresso.
Apart from enjoying your perfect cup of coffee, you will also be able to position the espresso maker to blend in with your kitchen décor while occupying a small space given its compact structure. The machine is a one-touch operational and extraction unit that will astonishingly provide you with 19bars of pressure.
The Nespresso Essenza mini has a reduced processing time of 25 seconds and will automatically switch off after 9minutes of no use. And you don’t have to reduce the amount of coffee that you want to take as the unit has been equipped with adjustable cup sizes complete with two espresso and lungo buttons that are programmable thus making it the best unit for your single serve coffee needs.
- The unit is compact thus can fit in small spaces
- Saves energy
- Has two programmable cup sizes
- Features a high-pressure pump
- Not consistent every time
- Repair intensive
If you are looking for a compact coffee maker that will not only give you the best espresso but also blend in with your kitchen décor and feature a professional outlook then the Nespresso Essenza Mini is your go-to home coffee maker machine.
- SIZE: Discover the newest and smallest ever single serve espresso maker from Nespresso by Breville, without compromising on exceptional coffee and espresso moments. This compact espresso machine is effortlessly portable and features a sleek design and modern smooth lines, allowing it to fit into anywhere saving valuable counterspace.
- PERFORMANCE: Create a barista-style coffee or espresso drinks every time, thanks to our one-touch operation and extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure.Made of 23.4% recycled plastic
- EFFICIENT COFFEE MACHINE: In just one touch, the water reaches the ideal serving temperature in 25 seconds and an energy saving mode automatically switches off the machine after 9 minutes.
- VERSATILITY: Adjustable cup size with two programmable Espresso and Lungo buttons making Essenza Mini a great coffee maker for all you single serve coffee needs. Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee and iced latte drinks. COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a Nespresso Original welcome kit with a range of 14 capsules with unique aroma profiles.
- BUNDLE: The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to create the perfect finish to your single serve coffee beverages such as cappuccino or latte.Heating system: Thermoblock heating element
When it comes to value for money then the Nespresso by De’ Longhi is the real deal, the unit is quite pricey but you can brace yourself for some tasty espresso bound to sting your taste buds with sweetness.
Unlike other types of espresso making machines, Nespresso has been equipped with an automated milk frother.
Users can personalize their drinks through programming and here you will simply have to vary the quantities of milk and coffee.
The high-pressure pump is perfect for deriving the delicate flavor and premium aroma of the coffee capsules.
- The heat-up system only takes 40 seconds to achieve the required temperature
- Features an energy-saving and descaling program
- Equipped with an automated milk frother
- The machine is easy to use
- The drink is not very hot
- Frothing machine not very effective
Offers value for the money, has been equipped with the latest automated frother technology.
- Barista grade: De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure to deliver quality single serve espresso and coffee drinks every time
- Smart Coffee Maker: Choose your favorite coffee or espresso drinks (3 milk and 2 coffee options) with a touch of button on the illuminated control panel using Nespresso Original capsules. Used capsule container capacity - 10. Removable water tank - 0.9 Litre
- Versatile: Single touch easy to clean hot milk system helps you create the perfect single serve cup of coffee or espresso effortlessly; Adjustable sliding drip tray accommodates larger coffee drinks (latte, cappuccino and Italian macchiato)
- Technology: Thermoblock heating system speeds cold start heating time to seconds and maintains optimal temperature to enjoy multiple single serve coffee drinks instantly. Note coffee comes out very slowly due to flow speed depends on the coffee variety and descale if necessary see descaling section. Quality of milk froth is not up to standard, use skimmed or semi skimmed milk at refrigerator temperature about 4 degree Celsius. Rinse after each milk recipe preparation. Descale the machine
- Energy: Lattissima Plus has an energy saving adjustable auto off timer to help reduce electricity consumption. Water container capacity : 30 Ounce
The flair classic espresso maker is a uniquely designed and low-cost machine that doesn’t depend on electricity to give you the perfect cup of espresso. And even better is that if you have to travel and don’t want to miss your daily cup of Espresso then you can carry your coffee maker with you.
Using the coffee maker is pretty intuitive and all you have to do is put the ground espresso on the filter, then pour hot water and use the manual lever-pull system to make a rich shot of espresso and complete it with a layer of crema.
- Is easy to use
- Brews fast
- Features a unique design
- Hand pull needs careful handling
- Makes a mess
With this espresso maker you can enjoy your coffee wherever without much hustle as it is portable and occupies less space, and even better is that brewing your cup of coffee takes less time.
- HANDCRAFT SHOTS OF ESPRESSO - With the Flair Espresso Maker, you have a complete manual espresso machine that can produce professional quality shots of espresso from your home, or wherever you are. Add 60ml of boiled water and a dose of up to 18 grams to yield a 40 ml shot with beautiful crema. A burr grinder is essential for use with this product.
- FULLY MANUAL & COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL - The Flair is a 100% human-powered, manual espresso press. There are no plugs or electronics, meaning the Flair, which was designed from the ground up, will look beautiful in any coffee station or kitchen.
- EASY TO CLEAN - The Flair Espresso Maker is the only manual espresso maker with a completely detachable brewing head. This patented design allows for users to completely remove the brewing head, separate the parts, and rinse under cool water.
- BUILT TO LAST - Now with an upgraded, stronger base, post and lever! Made from durable materials like cast aluminum and stainless steel, you can be sure your manual espresso maker, by Flair, is built to last. Both the aluminum press stand and the stainless steel brewing head are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- FULLY PORTABLE - All Flair Espresso Makers come standard with our precision cut and padded carrying case meaning you can take your manual espresso maker anywhere you’d like.
If you also want to learn about blenders, our Best ice crushing blender under $100 is something worth checking out.